Thanks for dropping by…
This site is created entirely using pixels and magnetic data containing 1s and 0s. Opinions are my own, but the better jokes are likely to be stolen.
The wisdom of others
My life in tweets
- I don't remember signing up for newsletters about our expense reimbursement system. Let's just say they're not very interesting.
Thursday, 19 November, 2015 at 23:52
- To avoid disappointment this Christmas, please be aware that @johnlewisretail don't stock a telescope providing that level of magnification.
Friday, 06 November, 2015 at 17:43
- What's going on with girls' jeans? Are they using material that tears easily, or do they all own really ferocious bad-tempered cats?
Wednesday, 04 November, 2015 at 12:26
- When click-bait gets it wrong... Joseph Stalin had a Hollywood career alongside his tyrannical communist activities? https://t.co/uxbf3wsXdl
Wednesday, 04 November, 2015 at 09:36
- Improved document history in Office 2016... https://t.co/Dg7BEDNfpX
Wednesday, 04 November, 2015 at 08:57
It’s a tag cloud
Acer Ancestors Android Apple Archos Arsenal BlackBerry Books Chrome Collaboration Connections Consumerisation Dell Domino Excel Exchange Firefox Fitbit Football Gadgets Google Hall of Shame Health IBM Jabra Kindle Lenovo Linux Lotus LotusLive Lotusphere Lync Microsoft Miscellaneous Morons Movies Music Nokia Notes Office Office 365 OneNote Other software Outlook Personal Plantronics Power BI Project Siena Project Vulcan Quickr Rubbish Running Sametime SharePoint Sky Social Space Surface Sway Symphony Tablet Travel Traveler Twitter Unified comms Visio Wii Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone WordPress Xbox