Thanks for dropping by…
This site is created entirely using pixels and magnetic data containing 1s and 0s. Opinions are my own, but the better jokes are likely to be stolen.
The wisdom of others
My life in tweets
- Big announcements today... Surface Pro 4, Band 2, new Lumia phones and the Surface Book. And the HoloLens gaming demo was rather cool.
Tuesday, 06 October, 2015 at 16:51
- Planning to make a killing by undercutting the supermarkets and selling plastic bags from my collection for 3p each (4p for Waitrose bags).
Monday, 05 October, 2015 at 12:29
- Outlook 2016's modern attachments... http://t.co/MO68zYdyqn
Friday, 02 October, 2015 at 13:21
- Facebook is down... please post photos of your beer, food and cats on an alternative social media platform.
Monday, 28 September, 2015 at 20:32
- Has any Premier League team ever secured relegation by Christmas? Congratulations to Sunderland for having a crack at it.
Saturday, 26 September, 2015 at 20:01
It’s a tag cloud
Acer Ancestors Android Apple Archos Arsenal BlackBerry Books Chrome Collaboration Connections Consumerisation Dell Domino Excel Exchange Firefox Fitbit Football Gadgets Google Hall of Shame Health IBM Jabra Kindle Lenovo Linux Lotus LotusLive Lotusphere Lync Microsoft Miscellaneous Morons Movies Music Nokia Notes Office Office 365 OneNote Other software Outlook Personal Plantronics Power BI Project Siena Project Vulcan Quickr Rubbish Running Sametime SharePoint Sky Social Space Surface Sway Symphony Tablet Travel Traveler Twitter Unified comms Visio Wii Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone WordPress Xbox