Thanks for dropping by…
This site is created entirely using pixels and magnetic data containing 1s and 0s. Opinions are my own, but the better jokes are likely to be stolen.
The wisdom of others
My life in tweets
- When @Arsenal need a goal, who's the man? Danny Welbeck. Seriously? Okay, I'll be happy to eat my words. Toothless display so far.
Sunday, 14 February, 2016 at 13:41
- Have you noticed that we seem to be having more storms since we started naming them?
Monday, 08 February, 2016 at 08:47
- Tempting to laugh at @GNev2, but then I remind myself that @Arsenal are playing Barcelona soon
Thursday, 04 February, 2016 at 02:14
- This season is going to end with me just being relieved that @Arsenal manage to squeak into 4th place again. Something is missing.
Tuesday, 02 February, 2016 at 21:47
- While @Arsenal can't find a goal, former Gunner Benik Afobe scores another for Bournemouth. Wenger let him go for peanuts. #fail
Tuesday, 02 February, 2016 at 21:23
It’s a tag cloud
Acer Ancestors Android Apple Archos Arsenal BlackBerry Books Chrome Collaboration Connections Consumerisation Dell Domino Excel Exchange Firefox Fitbit Football Gadgets Google Hall of Shame Health IBM Jabra Kindle Lenovo Linux Lotus LotusLive Lotusphere Lync Microsoft Miscellaneous Morons Movies Music Nokia Notes Office Office 365 OneNote Other software Outlook Personal Plantronics Power BI Project Siena Project Vulcan Quickr Rubbish Running Sametime SharePoint Sky Social Space Surface Sway Symphony Tablet Travel Traveler Twitter Unified comms Visio Wii Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone WordPress Xbox