Thanks for dropping by…
This site is created entirely using pixels and magnetic data containing 1s and 0s. Opinions are my own, but the better jokes are likely to be stolen.
The wisdom of others
My life in tweets
- On a conference call and someone started talking about a cricket match. I decided not to mention that I couldn't be any less interested.
Monday, 15 June, 2015 at 12:04
- Twitter's suggestions for who to follow... @chris_kammy (hmmm, good call), @edsheeran, and... wait for it... @Debenhams? Really?
Tuesday, 09 June, 2015 at 17:51
- I need to unfollow @piersmorgan for the summer if all he's going to do is bang on about cricket. I need @Arsenal rants Piers.
Tuesday, 09 June, 2015 at 17:48
- I know how @jamieravenmagic did the one-card-turned-over trick (I can do that one) but the bank note inside the lemon was way beyond me.
Monday, 01 June, 2015 at 00:08
- Why does Twitter keep suggesting I follow @Poundland? Am I about to fall on hard times and Twitter can see into the future?
Sunday, 31 May, 2015 at 11:38
It’s a tag cloud
Acer Ancestors Android Apple Archos Arsenal BlackBerry Books Chrome Collaboration Connections Consumerisation Dell Domino Excel Exchange Firefox Fitbit Football Gadgets Google Hall of Shame Health IBM Jabra Kindle Lenovo Linux Lotus LotusLive Lotusphere Lync Microsoft Miscellaneous Morons Movies Music Nokia Notes Office Office 365 OneNote Other software Outlook Personal Plantronics Power BI Project Siena Project Vulcan Quickr Rubbish Sametime SharePoint Sky Social Space Surface Sway Symphony Tablet Travel Traveler Twitter Unified comms Visio Wii Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Phone WordPress Xbox