Thanks for dropping by…
This site is created entirely using pixels and magnetic data containing 1s and 0s. Opinions are my own, but the better jokes are likely to be stolen.
The wisdom of others
My life in tweets
- Wearing the #Windows10 t-shirt in LA today. http://t.co/F44FlYr3tL
Wednesday, 29 July, 2015 at 16:49
- I saw a toddler with THE most amazing afro... but taking a photo and posting it on Twitter would be all kinds of wrong. Sorry.
Friday, 17 July, 2015 at 22:17
- It's been over 2 hours since I mentioned how frickin' awesome the @NASANewHorizons #PlutoFlyby project is. Can't wait for the full images.
Tuesday, 14 July, 2015 at 21:51
- Amazing what humans can achieve when they're not killing each other - congratulations @NASANewHorizons https://t.co/Ya02wyieue
Tuesday, 14 July, 2015 at 17:55
- Hello to the chap running for @SebsActionTrust at the London 10K today, we briefly chatted running up The Strand.
Sunday, 12 July, 2015 at 20:50
It’s a tag cloud
Acer Ancestors Android Apple Archos Arsenal BlackBerry Books Chrome Collaboration Connections Consumerisation Dell Domino Excel Exchange Firefox Fitbit Football Gadgets Google Hall of Shame Health IBM Jabra Kindle Lenovo Linux Lotus LotusLive Lotusphere Lync Microsoft Miscellaneous Morons Movies Music Nokia Notes Office Office 365 OneNote Other software Outlook Personal Plantronics Power BI Project Siena Project Vulcan Quickr Rubbish Sametime SharePoint Sky Social Space Surface Sway Symphony Tablet Travel Traveler Twitter Unified comms Visio Wii Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone WordPress Xbox