The Hall of Shame once existed as a static list of hates in the earlier days of dadams.co.uk. Entries are now provided as blog posts. I haven't re-added old items such as wasps, wine, rugby, cricket, onions, peppers and unnecessarily-large four-wheel-drive vehicles.
The wisdom of others
My life in tweets
- Well done @SwansOfficial, fantastic result. Determination and team-work scores a victory over bundles of spending money.
Sunday, 30 August, 2015 at 21:56
- 7Up Free actually costs £1.79 for 1.5 litres. That's £1.79 more than I expected to pay. I'm so fed up with being ripped off.
Friday, 14 August, 2015 at 17:13
- Everyone's moaning about the weather, but I recently sowed some grass seed. Why can't anyone be happy for me?
Friday, 14 August, 2015 at 17:10
- Wake up call for Mr Wenger (@Arsenal)...
Sunday, 09 August, 2015 at 15:19
- So Australia had a bad day, but let's remember that they did well to get through to the final two teams of the Ashes again this year.
Thursday, 06 August, 2015 at 21:57
It’s a tag cloud
Acer Ancestors Android Apple Archos Arsenal BlackBerry Books Chrome Collaboration Connections Consumerisation Dell Domino Excel Exchange Firefox Fitbit Football Gadgets Google Hall of Shame Health IBM Jabra Kindle Lenovo Linux Lotus LotusLive Lotusphere Lync Microsoft Miscellaneous Morons Movies Music Nokia Notes Office Office 365 OneNote Other software Outlook Personal Plantronics Power BI Project Siena Project Vulcan Quickr Rubbish Running Sametime SharePoint Sky Social Space Surface Sway Symphony Tablet Travel Traveler Twitter Unified comms Visio Wii Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone WordPress Xbox