The Hall of Shame once existed as a static list of hates in the earlier days of dadams.co.uk. Entries are now provided as blog posts. I haven't re-added old items such as wasps, wine, rugby, cricket, onions, peppers and unnecessarily-large four-wheel-drive vehicles.
The wisdom of others
My life in tweets
- If Australia win that's going to make next year interesting. Saturday morning viewing.
Saturday, 23 May, 2015 at 21:09
- Twitter is suggesting that I follow @AldiUK (the supermarket), @Nextofficial (the retailer), and @andipeters. What a bizarre trinity.
Saturday, 23 May, 2015 at 00:20
- Watching @Arsenal and expecting a deja vu moment from the match against Swansea. Looking like very hard work against average opposition.
Wednesday, 20 May, 2015 at 21:12
- Poor old @bbcnickrobinson sounds very croaky, hope he's not expected to keep talking until the bitter end.
Friday, 08 May, 2015 at 00:53
- Amazing in this day and age that loads of people are now counting crosses on pieces of paper. #GE2015
Friday, 08 May, 2015 at 00:29
It’s a tag cloud
Acer Ancestors Android Apple Archos Arsenal BlackBerry Books Chrome Collaboration Connections Consumerisation Dell Domino Excel Exchange Firefox Fitbit Football Gadgets Google Hall of Shame Health IBM Jabra Kindle Lenovo Linux Lotus LotusLive Lotusphere Lync Microsoft Miscellaneous Morons Movies Music Nokia Notes Office Office 365 OneNote Other software Outlook Personal Plantronics Power BI Project Siena Project Vulcan Quickr Rubbish Sametime SharePoint Sky Social Space Surface Sway Symphony Tablet Travel Traveler Twitter Unified comms Visio Wii Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Phone WordPress Xbox