Thanks for dropping by…
This site is created entirely using pixels and magnetic data containing 1s and 0s. Opinions are my own, but the better jokes are likely to be stolen.
The wisdom of others
My life in tweets
- And then Twitter gets it badly wrong by suggesting I follow @GNev2. I think not. It's bad enough listening to him on Sky.
Tuesday, 26 May, 2015 at 00:04
- Today's suggestions from Twitter are @NandosUK, @bbcapprentice, and @martinkeown5. The ex-Arsenal legend gets a thumbs-up and a follow.
Tuesday, 26 May, 2015 at 00:01
- If Australia win that's going to make next year interesting. Saturday morning viewing.
Saturday, 23 May, 2015 at 21:09
- Twitter is suggesting that I follow @AldiUK (the supermarket), @Nextofficial (the retailer), and @andipeters. What a bizarre trinity.
Saturday, 23 May, 2015 at 00:20
- Watching @Arsenal and expecting a deja vu moment from the match against Swansea. Looking like very hard work against average opposition.
Wednesday, 20 May, 2015 at 21:12
It’s a tag cloud
Acer Ancestors Android Apple Archos Arsenal BlackBerry Books Chrome Collaboration Connections Consumerisation Dell Domino Excel Exchange Firefox Fitbit Football Gadgets Google Hall of Shame Health IBM Jabra Kindle Lenovo Linux Lotus LotusLive Lotusphere Lync Microsoft Miscellaneous Morons Movies Music Nokia Notes Office Office 365 OneNote Other software Outlook Personal Plantronics Power BI Project Siena Project Vulcan Quickr Rubbish Sametime SharePoint Sky Social Space Surface Sway Symphony Tablet Travel Traveler Twitter Unified comms Visio Wii Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Phone WordPress Xbox