I have just one thing to say before the ceremony starts. Any scenario in which a band as awful as Scouting For Girls are nominated for an award is a bad sign for the British music industry. Unless the nomination was for worst band of the year. I can’t remember the last time I heard a band that made me so badly want to tear my own ears off.
Thanks for dropping by…
This site is created entirely using pixels and magnetic data containing 1s and 0s. Opinions are my own, but the better jokes are likely to be stolen.
The wisdom of others
My life in tweets
- Congratulations to the organisers and competitors of @FPHCharity for the great Run Frimley event, and thanks to everyone who pledged money.
Sunday, 03 May, 2015 at 15:49
- Review of the TomTom Runner GPS watch... http://t.co/XjThTUzMwA
Tuesday, 28 April, 2015 at 11:13
- Five days until @FPHCharity #RunFrimley 10 km, great to support a local charity. May the weather gods smile upon us.
Tuesday, 28 April, 2015 at 00:50
- Running the Windsor half marathon in aid of @SebsActionTrust in September, a wonderful charity... https://t.co/CnO8Ucqtxg
Thursday, 23 April, 2015 at 18:43
- Had a play with an Apple Watch. Considering it's version 1 it's seriously impressive. But not £479's worth of impressive.
Monday, 20 April, 2015 at 12:50
It’s a tag cloud
Acer Ancestors Android Apple Archos Arsenal BlackBerry Books Chrome Collaboration Connections Consumerisation Dell Domino Excel Exchange Firefox Fitbit Football Gadgets Google Hall of Shame Health IBM Jabra Kindle Lenovo Linux Lotus LotusLive Lotusphere Lync Microsoft Miscellaneous Morons Movies Music Nokia Notes Office Office 365 OneNote Other software Outlook Personal Plantronics Power BI Project Siena Project Vulcan Quickr Rubbish Sametime SharePoint Sky Social Space Surface Sway Symphony Tablet Travel Traveler Twitter Unified comms Visio Wii Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Phone WordPress Xbox